Terms and Conditions of Entry
Entry Deadline Extended
Entries close Friday August 7, 2015
ALL ENTRIES THAT REQUIRE TO BE SENT IN ON CD OR USB, MUST BE RECEIVED IN THE QUEENSLAND ADDRESS BELOW BY C.O.B ON TUESDAY, August 11, 2015
2015 NSW Regional Media Awards
Locked Bag 526
Spring Hill QLD 4004
- ENTRY FEE: Waived (MEAA members), $50 per entry (non MEAA members)
- Entries must have been published or broadcast between May 30, 2014 and May 30, 2015 .
- Single Entries: each entrant may enter only once in each category
- Entrants may not enter the same entry in more than one category except where the entrant applies to both the media-specific categories (ie, print, photographic, online radio and TV) and an all-media category when the same entry may be submitted to a category in each of these sections.
- Journalists entering more than one category must complete a separate entry for each category.
- Group entries: in some categories, it may be appropriate to lodge a group entry. Where any of the group is not an MEAA member, the entry fee will apply for that entrant. The entry fee for non members is applied per entry, NOT per entrant.
- Entry into the 2015 NSW Regional Media Awards is open to ALL journalists and photographers/camerapersons based in Regional NSW, outside Sydney.
- All entrants are required to establish their bona fides and that they have adhered to the Media, Entertainment and Arts Alliance Code of Ethics in the preparation of their entries.
- Each entry must be verified by a representative of the employer or commissioning publication.
- All entries must include a statement of up to 200 words outlining the case for consideration of an award.
- Please keep copies of all material submitted.
- Entries will not be returned.
- Judges have the right to reject an entry that in their opinion does not comply with the requirements of the competition.
- The judges' decision will be final
- Young Journalist of the Year must be a journalist with four years’ or less experience in the industry and under the age of 26.
- Journalist of the Year can be self entered,. Winners from all categories will also be considered.